Office Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)
Full Time in Washington, PA
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Series 6 and 63 (must be able to obtain)
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
I am seeking dynamic insurance professionals for the office of Chuck Carnahan - State Farm Agent who are interested in helping my business grow through value based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with growth potential. You will have a chance to learn how to market products and manage a business first hand while participating in my focused program to develop and enhance your skills and experiences. This could be the start of an exciting, challenging and fun career!
my training program includes
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health and bank products
- Setting sales and growth goals
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my agency
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none